evaluation copy now to see
it in action.
Used previous version
of Tide Plotter? Find out what is new and improved
in Tide Plotter here.
See Tide Plotter
in the screenshot gallery.
Read what the
press have been saying about Tide Plotter on our reviews
What Ports are
included? Here is a complete list.
purchase Tide Plotter online
today for only £10.99
|Tide Plotter features:
with Tides - an electronic book giving the theory of tides plus
some practical exercises
- and electronic logbook with useful information needed when on the
gallery - high resolution photos and images
- Gale Force
8 computer dice game
- Monthly tide tables showing the high and
low waters for every day of the month
- Daily graphs showing every detail of the
- Tidal stream information shown
graphically from tidal diamond information on the chart (UK &
- Height finder - enter the chart datum you
require and Tide Plotter will produce a monthly table of
predictions of the time when the tide will be at that height
- Tide Log - this is an extremely useful feature for
listing your own log of tides for different ports and times with
- GPS interface
- Scale map to show all the ports with
facilities to plot routes indicating bearings, distance and time
taken. An additional tidal streams map can be purchased as an add on
- Running aground calculations. Tide Plotter
can tell you whether you are likely to run aground at an
- Choice of displaying predictions in metres
- Print daily graphs and monthly predictions
to take places your computer can't go.
- Export daily graphs and monthly predictions
for use in other programs.
- Sunrise and sunset times calculated for a
- Moon phases clearly shown on monthly tide
- Predictions can be shown in several time
zones. Including the option to automatically adjust predictions
for British summer time.
- 10 Nearest ports to the currently selected
port automatically calculated.
Tide Plotter Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium 200 or higher
- 32Mb of RAM (64Mb Recommended)
- 10Mb of free disk space
- CD-ROM drive.
- VGA Graphics adapter (SVGA recommended).
- Mouse or compatible pointing device.
When running under Windows CE/Pocket PC the following is
- Handheld device running Windows CE, Windows